shiny404 vs mariokartforwii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

people who want to kick mariokartforwii's ass

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

shiny404 vs mariokartforwii Empty
PostSubject: shiny404 vs mariokartforwii   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 am

People cheated by mariokartforwii, please lets gather here and see what we can do, ill post what i already achieved. and we should kick this guy's ass together!
PS you dont have to register to post here! Thank you
PPS if you're google chrome user you have to either use IE or register
Back to top Go down
https://shiny404.board-directory.net
mikey_am

PostSubject: Re: shiny404 vs mariokartforwii   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:38 am

Hell yeah ! its so sad there are so many complaints about this guy and eBay sides with him......especially when eBay is taking OUR money not his !
Back to top Go down
rava404

PostSubject: Re: shiny404 vs mariokartforwii   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:51 pm

I sent this guy brand new Iphone, he asked me for 50 back because he said the accessories were chinese fakes(which is not true!), I said that i will not refund anything and he should read the description carefully next time. After a month he gave me a bad feedback saying that the Iphone I sent is used! WTF!!!???

I called ebay and they said if enough people complain then they're going to remove all negative feedbacks from this guy, so I think we should gather here and pick a day when we all can call and complain about this guy! So i'm waiting for all you guys!
Back to top Go down
mikey_am

PostSubject: Re: shiny404 vs mariokartforwii   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:25 pm

yeah , I was one of the forst people he bought an iPhone from....or should I say attempted. he won the item , and after 11 days , 3 requests for payment and 2 reminders he emails me wanting to ask all these wierd questions that were all clearly listed in my auction and it was stressed I require payment within 48 hrs of auctions end. ( ie: software version, color , gb, etc )

After going back and forth with him for a day , he replied back with " Well you have answered all my questions , but dont think if you lie to me I wont leave you a negative and make you give me my money back." Before him , I had a 100% feedback and never once had an eBay customer unsatisified.

Again , 3 MORE days pass and no payment . By now Im pissed and he had wasted so much of my time , I emailed him and said that its been over 15 days my eBay listing clearly said payment with two days and that I was done playing the lil stalled bullshit backa nd forth games. 15 minutes later I get a paypal alert saying payment was made....Eureka I thought......I thought wrong. Five minutes after that , PayPal FROZE my account. I had to physically call PayPal and was alerted by the rep that the payment I had "accepted" from him was done with a fraudulent credit card. i explained and forwarded the entire message thread to the rep and they unlocked my account. From my understanding , PayPal also has him flagged as a possible phisher.

I sent mariokart a nasty snide email ( as I felt I was MORE the entitled to , and slammed him with a feedback ( although I had to list it as a positive ...gotta love eBay ) , and the shit rolled from there.

Since every one here is probably tech savvy , do yourself a favor and run an advanced search and see how many iPhones, G1's and other various smart phones this guy wins vs the low number of feedbacks he has.

** Im so down to get in on this calling eBay day. Granted I only have 20 feedbacks , they were all 100% and like to keep a trustworthy score bc i do tend to sell high end products. Sorry so long , I FINALLY feel like I have somewhere to rant about this **
Back to top Go down
akabigha

PostSubject: Re: shiny404 vs mariokartforwii   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 am

This guy is definitely a pain. I clearly stated in my item description that payment is due with 24 hours of ending auction. Auction ended and sent him like 3 payment reminders and 3 days has passed. I sent messages to him and no reply. I then relisted the item, then 2 days after I relisted the item he sends me the payment. So instantly I refunded his money and he slapped me with a negative feedback. This does not hold up to his words and never replies back. This is the one and only negative feedback I have ever received and it would be great if I can get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
mardehko

PostSubject: he cheated me too   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 pm

i sent him a brand new phone and he asked me for $150 back because he said the phone was used. he requested the money 35 days after the phone was delivered. He also opened a paypal dispute so I e-mailed paypal and talked to their claims department on the phone and they said they have been monitoring him for fraud because he does this with all his buyers. He also is being monitored by e-bay for some reason too. They rejected his request but he left me negative feedback. I blocked him from bidding on my items. Let's take him down!!!
Back to top Go down
v318

PostSubject: Anyone has ebay's 800 number?   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:41 am

Anyone have the number to call ebay?? all i get is an email option. I had very similar problem with all of you. I sold him the phone and it took him a week to pay after all stupid questions which i have already stated on the auction(if my acc were chinese fake). I sent out the iphone then after 2 and a half months than he email me and tell me he didnt get the phone WTF!!!!! I lost $498 because of him and i called paypal and they cant help me but they did say if he get more similar complaints like this than he will be investigated and we can all still get our money back so please call paypal everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
mardehko

PostSubject: report him   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:17 pm

everyone should go call ebay ASAP they are opening a case against him and take action against his account it was opened today. So please everyone call ebay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: shiny404 vs mariokartforwii   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:25 am

Guys! good news from EBAY! They're about to close this sucker! They just told me they suspended his account! Keep calling, we're almost there. They are going to remove all negative feedbacks from that guy! WoooHOoo!
Back to top Go down
lindac18

PostSubject: This guy!   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 am

I sold him a brand new iphone and a week later he sent me an email claiming it was used and wanted 50 bucks back, I denied him the money. 46 days later to be exact he opened a claim with paypel, requesting 100 dollars back. Because the phone was significantly different and used lol please don't make me laugh man. " I cant believe paypal opened a claim after the 45 days policy they have." anyways paypal refused his claim and was in my favor. But this guy is a thief!!!!! He left me a negative feedback im going to try to call ebay to remove it. Good Luck everyone
Back to top Go down
mikey_am

PostSubject: Re: shiny404 vs mariokartforwii   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:05 am

has anyone else noticed that a certain someone is no longer a registered user and we are one less negative feedback ? cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: shiny404 vs mariokartforwii   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 pm

YYYYeyeeeah! A lot of people has just got CLEARED! All of you guys THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I really appreciate your help!

one more thing guys. If you have time and want to continue playing all of us can file a police report to that guy, telling that he's a fraud and was making money on us he can be put in jail... for some time.

You know that he was doing that consciously and we all have suffered enough from his stupid lies. So if you want to let's all gather here and open up another topic who wants this guy in jail... think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shiny404 vs mariokartforwii   shiny404 vs mariokartforwii Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shiny404 vs mariokartforwii :: shiny404 vs mariokartforwii-
Jump to: