shiny404 vs mariokartforwii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shiny404 vs mariokartforwii

people who want to kick mariokartforwii's ass

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone have the number to call ebay??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
v318

Anyone have the number to call ebay?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have the number to call ebay??   Anyone have the number to call ebay?? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:40 am

Anyone have the number to call ebay?? all i get is an email option. I had very similar problem with all of you. I sold him the phone and it took him a week to pay after all stupid questions which i have already stated on the auction(if my acc were chinese fake). I sent out the iphone then after 2 and a half months than he email me and tell me he didnt get the phone WTF!!!!! I lost $498 because of him and i called paypal and they cant help me but they did say if he get more similar complaints like this than he will be investigated and we can all still get our money back so please call paypal everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anyone have the number to call ebay?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone have the number to call ebay??   Anyone have the number to call ebay?? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 am

Hey, you need to find it on ebay.com and i think you need to be logged in. Keep looking, thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://shiny404.board-directory.net

Anyone have the number to call ebay??
Page 1 of 1